NAI Isaac Commercial Properties Brings Numerous New Retailers, Business Relocations and Renewals to Central KY as the Year Begins
In January and the start of February, NAI Isaac Commercial Properties has brought numerous new retailers and business relocations to Lexington and the surrounding cities.
- South Elkhorn Village welcomes Dentistry by Dr. Erin Langfels.
- Clays Mill Plaza welcomes The Edge, a Center for Exceptionally Diverse and Gifted Education.
- Keithshire Place renews with Something Special and Star Power Plant and Keithshire Office Suites is the new home to Landmark New Beginnings Apostolic Church.
- Lexington Beauty College will be located at 1350 Eastland Drive.
- 2462 Palumbo Drive welcomes BizCards Today.
- Stephan Lawrence, LTD is now located in the Idle Hour Center.
- The Frances Whitman Building welcomes Guardsmark as well as the expansion of Reynolds Staffing.
- Chinoe Center welcomes the renewal of Photo Therapy.
- Stonewall Center receives renewals from Touch of Class, Ivory Rose Floral and Keith Renfro State Farm Insurance.
- The United States Polo Association renewed its location at Corporate Plaza.
- Griffin Gate Business Center renews with Innovative Technology.
- Madison County sees several new retailers. The Richmond Centre in Richmond welcomes Great Clips and Fusion Tanning Studios and Pieratt’s. The Madison Trace shopping center in Richmond welcomes Caroline Jackson Children’s Consignment. In Berea, Nail Pro comes to Prince Royal Plaza and Berea Shoppes receives renewal from Alliance Tattoos.
- Orchard Place in Nicholasville receives renewals from Little Caesars Pizza and Great Clips.
- Grand Central Place in Somerset welcomes New China Restaurant and the Lebanon Trade Center in Lebanon has renewed Dr. Roderick Coxon, Chiropractor.